Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - S & D Cleaning Service



DENEEN PEOPLES

From Teaching to Cleaning

In 2013, I transitioned from teaching in elementary school classrooms to serving others through residential cleaning. A lot of people asked how the idea of cleaning came up. My answer: It was shown to me through pure vision and I just allowed the Spirit to guide all of my steps in starting S & D Cleaning Service. 


I always knew growing up, that I wanted to own a business, but never in a million years did I know that it was going to really happen, BUT GOD! Currently, we are trying to expand and get our name out in both the residential and commercial realm so that we can add more to our portfolio, but more than that, serve. I have met a lot of different people, even through our short time of being established, and I am so grateful because in meeting these people, whether going through a physical or mental struggle, each one is a blessing in my life as I am in theirs. 

My goal/mission is to employ and train people, but not just any old body, I want to help those that are having a tough time finding employment (single mothers, fathers, those with misdemeanors, etc.) I want to build a team that is willing and ready to serve. 










Email: sdcleaning123@yahoo.com
Phone: 803-414-0842
Website: www.sanddcleaning.weebly.com


2 comments:

  1. Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help.สเปรย์ รองเท้า

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. The meaning behind the blog is for me to give back by sharing inspirational stories and helping others to promote their business and/or successes in life. It is a Christian based blog and I want to share encouragement with others. This blog is meant to promote love among my brothers and sisters in Christ and hopefully gain more followers for the Lord. With that said, I have a hodgepodge of Christian based features for your reading entertainment. I hope that helps.

      Delete