Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday! Dexter


My name is Dexter and I'm not much of a talker but I wanted to share my testimony.


God blessed me to have four ministers in my family. My wife is a Cancer survivor and  I have 3 daughters that are in the ministry. I have 10 children, 8 girls, 2 sons.

God gave me the talent to play the guitar and I've been blessed to travel across the country, spreading the news about His greatness! He keeps opening doors for me, even when I don't deserve it; HE IS AN AWESOME GOD!

He delivered me from cigarettes and drugs. I'm 29 years free, no treatment required. God did it all at one time! He opened doors for me on my job where I beat out a lot of qualified people to become a lead person for the entire shift! God is showing me that if you TITHE the 10%, He will stretch the 90%! If I had 10,000 tongues I could tell it all, but like I stated, I'm not a talker.

Keep the FAITH ALWAYS, Psalms 91/92

No comments:

Post a Comment