Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday! Cindy


Dear Reader - I am the owner of Simply Cindy blog. Today, I didn't have a testimony from another to share so I decided to post one of my own past writings. Nothing will stop me from doing the Lord's work so if no one shares a testimony - I'll step in and share one of mine, never a problem; nothing will derail the mission.
*****************************

The White Room

I had a dream that I’d like to share with you. I need you to use your imagination to visualize what I’m about the share.

Envision something like a child’s jungle gym. Visualize a leaning ladder to climb up on. In the center of this apparatus is a hanging cage that swings back and forth. On the side of that is a ledge/platform that you must jump to, from the cage, to walk through the door at the end of the ledge/platform.

Here’s my dream…..

The room is completely white. I couldn’t see anything but the apparatus and the door I was to get to on the other side of the room. The dream starts out with me on the ladder. Always afraid of heights, I was scared to climb up. Suddenly, two young men speed up the ladder past me with ease. They both made it seem really easy to do all the challenges to get to the other side and exit. As I’m watching them, I’m thinking to myself, I can do this! I “will” do this!

I climbed the ladder, jumped onto the swinging cage but fear over took me once again when I realized I had to jump from there to the ledge. I couldn’t see anything below me, everything was completely “white”. I was afraid I’d fall off and I didn’t know what the outcome would be. While sitting on this cage, I dozed off. I awoke as my body jerked, as I was losing my grip on the cage.

Still afraid to jump to the ledge, I hear the voice of the Lord speak to me. The Lord told me to put my feet down and stand. Afraid, I did what the Lord told me to do. I didn’t know what my feet would touch, if anything, but I knew I trusted the Lord so I did as I was told. Once I put my feet down, I stood on solid ground. I couldn’t see it but it was there all along.

The Lord showed me that things aren’t always what they seem to be and that if I trust Him, He won’t allow me to get hurt. Have Faith and Stand was my message! Stand and wait on Him! He will see me through. He’ll come right on time, He will deliver me. All I have to do is STAND and have faith because, with Faith, I can do all things through Him.

In my dream, it was reinforced to me that I must “Wait on the Lord”. “Stand”. I must always trust that God has me covered at all times and the He won’t allow the enemy to deceive me by making me believe one thing when it’s actually another. I must always see the supernatural through God’s eyes and remain faithful and He will continue to bless me to see things and people for what they really are.

Peace,
Cindy*

1 comment:

  1. Amen Amen Amen! Things are not always what they appear to be! God is our ram in the bush! Good read.

    ReplyDelete