Sunday, September 24, 2017

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - TASTEiTPARTIES


TASTEiTPARTIES

TASTEiTPARTIES is your ultimate CULINARY SOCIETY  and PARTY PLANNING SERVICE.  We specialize in PARTIES, Global Gourmet Bites, Culinary Escapes, Pantry Products, Event Planning, and Chef Referrals. We are your one-stop shop for your catering and event planning needs! Our end goal is to ensure that every client feels like a VIP, every TASTE a gourmet bite and every BITE a culinary escape! From intimate setting dinners to cocktail parties, to galas and everything in between we got you!


Our MISSION is to bring the VIP experience to every event as we help our clients CELEBRATE life special occasions. We are a culinary society of caterers, chefs, event designers and planners, each working individually or together to bring their vision to life; providing clients with the ultimate culinary escape and PARTY experience!

We ENVISION bringing the Global Gourmet Culinary Experience to events nationally through our line of TASTEiTPARTIES gourmet sauces, seasonings and small bites products and hope to be the most desired provider and platform for our clients, chefs and event planners in the industry!

My passion for food and entertaining started at an early age, we had parties (LIME/Hang Out) at our home every weekend. My dad loved playing music and every Friday evening he would put on his tunes, (loud) kick back and have a drink before you know it one or two neighbors would pop in, a friend or two would pass by to “check” the Boss… that’s what they call him! LOL! Often times my mom would whip something up really quick in the kitchen and my sister and I were the runners/servers, I loved it… everyone always seemed so happy, laughter in the air, the smell of deliciousness coming from our kitchen and we got to eavesdrop on the adults! 

I started cooking at 10 years old (details in my book one day) but as early as 16 my dad’s friends would ask me to make my Fried Chicken and Potato Salad for them. Eventually, that turned into me being an unofficial caterer and since I liked making everything pretty, I got to design and stage the table and room too! I honestly can’t think of a culture where food is not the center of a get-together or celebration of any kind.

I was always creative in the kitchen, trying new ways to prep, cook and present food, being from the Caribbean that was not always readily received but I would ALWAYS say “JUST TASTE IT”. I love the idea of elevating food and the experiences surrounding food to a VIP culinary escape, hence the beginning of TASETiTPARTIES! Today we offer our clients a culinary society with a modern approach to party planning with our TASTING parties, the chef experience with our Signature Rubs and Sauces, a wide variety of global gourmet cuisine options, a host of chefs to choose from, event designers and so much more!







Wendy

wendy@tasteitparties.com
PHONE 494 234 4940
FB @TASTEIT Parties
IG @TASTEiTPARTIES
Twitter TASTEiT
WEB: www.tasteitparties.com

7 comments:

  1. So grateful for this woman!!! She is an awesome person! Congratulations sis!! And the food is exceptionally delicious!! Love you Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was awesome.I pray that I have the opportunity to taste this delicious looking food.
    Be Bless Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this company, the food and the owner! When I think of TasteIt, I immediately think excellence! The service, presentation and taste are all impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so fortunate that God has placed Wendy in my life, not only does she hold a special place in my heart but her cooking is to die for...congratulations my friend 😚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations sis very proud of you. We have always loved your cooking and still do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome good! Wendy chartered my birthday event & ppl are STILL talking about the food. The food was DELICIOUS!!! Her personality was pleasing & kept a gorgeous smile on her face the entire time! Way to Go Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete