Monday, September 25, 2017

Mindset Matters


I know WHO I am

Do you know who you are? What I have found is many cannot truly answer this question but knowing who you are is very crucial and essential. Most important, knowing who you are in Christ.

1 John 3:2New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 


God is a loving Father whose deepest desire is to have a two-way conversational relationship with the Apple of His eye, His beloved creation, YOU!

Empowering someone can be a simple phrase or statement of God’s love for them. I encourage you to tell someone they are the Apple of God's eye.

It thrills me to know that we have an invitation from God to experience the blessings of living our purpose... Knowing who you are and who you may become can be tested by people you would least expect, causing conflicts with people misunderstanding and pre-judging you.

Knowing Who You Are

You may find yourself not fitting in the social groups; your circle of friends may have to change.

When I think of the words I am, the I AM in knowing that my relationship could not be connected to a better source (The Father) and knowing that I am one of His precious creations, helps me define myself and my purpose.

I think of the saying - "It Is, What It Is". These words can motivate you to seek your full potential. It takes a mindset change to walk freely and boldly in your purpose.

The Gospel of John has some powerful meaningful expressions of "I Am"s that are found.

There are seven of these, as follows:

1. "I am the bread of life" (John 6:35, 48,51).

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU FEED YOU THOUGHTS

2. "I am the light of the world" (John 8:12).

BE MINDFUL OF YOUR ACTION

3. "I am the door of the sheep"(John 10:7,9).

ALL PLACE ARE NOT GOOD PLACES

4. "I am the good shepherd" (John 10:11,14).

TREAT PEOPLE RIGHT

5. "I am the resurrection, and the life" (John 11:25).

LIVE A LIFE OF PURPOSE

6. "I am the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).

NEVER LET A LIE BECOME THE TRUTH

7. "I am the true vine" (John 15:1,5).

KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.

And Remember you are the Apple of his Eye.


Cassandra Williams-Herbert
Contributing Writer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I am the apple of His eye!!! Wonderful article and needed!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete