Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday! Sabrina St. Rose


Believing

I Controlled My Own Destiny by Sabrina St. Rose

What do you do when you have wept and cannot weep anymore? What do you do when everything crumbles and falls right in front of you? Honestly, if I had a nickel for every time I fell and had to get back up in my life I'd be rich by now!

I knew the Scriptures. I knew that my creator was, " A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.(Psalms 68 v5). But I wrestled with that reality in so many of my dark moments. I felt that I wasn't important enough for anyone to listen to and why would God listen to me? I really struggled my entire life being that painfully quiet person who didn't feel worthy of being listened to and it's difficult to write about this but many times I wrestled in my solitude, alone in these self-hating thoughts. I believed these lies that were seeded in me from the dark side of not having faith and left open and vulnerable in my heart to self-deprecating behavior and thoughts. I was so low that I didn’t know that I didn’t have to carry this burden alone.
God Wanted My Pain

I remember that inevitable moment thinking I can't do this thing called life alone! Somebody so perfect created me to do amazing things and I have not only thought he let me down but all along it's been me not being present for my Master and Father.

I won't state how old this happened but I felt certain it was late in the game of life to wake up and smell the coffee. I realized that there was greater meaning for my life too and that I couldn't figure it out because I hadn't surrendered -dedicated my life to serving God.

I was too busy as a young woman trying to please everyone else, trying to make my relationships work, so much so that I had factored little time in if any, for God and me to be the first relationship and main priority.

I remember one lonely night hugging my daughter at the time only about three and realizing we had nothing but one another. I felt like a failure but along with everything else in my life, God wanted me to trust him with my pain. I kept thinking if God lead me here it's for a reason and he wanted me to trust in him enough that he would deliver me out of my despair. I asked God to please take all of my problems from me and let me focus on being a good Mom and a solid provider to her. And so God provided soon from the wreckage. I rebuilt my life yet again, worked two jobs saved and paid for her to go to a Christian school as a thank-you to my creator and yet again move along his path.

So I am the first to say that I am spreading the fabulous news that being strong is not exclusive to anyone special. Plain and simple I train for God, I am his humble servant, I have made my temple a celebration and praise to the gift of health he has given me not a tomb anymore to hurt myself or wallow in despair.

My testimonial is that to feel strong, to be healthy you need to give ALL your PAIN to God. Everyone has been hurt and tomorrow doesn't promise you a future without pain or hurt from people that come into your life but how you manage that with God in your life is critical for your overall harmony and further deepening of love with your own creator.

To be harmonious and happy you need to forgive yourself first and then forgive anyone who has hurt you, it's impossible to move on to positive energy while festering in a drop of darkness; it just doesn't work for the work that you have ahead in serving God. Remember as in your trials and tribulations Luke 6: 27-28 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

GIVE IT TO GOD.


-- 


Coach Sabrina St. Rose
Certified NESTA Personal Trainer
Faith In You Fitness LLC

Email: FaithInYouFitnessLLC@gmail.com
Phone Number: (410) 417-8742.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/FaithInYouFitness/
Order Isagenix Product from Coach Sabrina's Site Today at: http://sstrose.isagenix.com


No comments:

Post a Comment