Thursday, November 3, 2016

A little make up tip by Cindy H. Reed

Okay, I don't know if anyone knows this but I know I didn't so I've decided to share it with you!  ;)

If you never heard of it before - spread the love to your girlfriends!  It'll help us all save money and time!

I don't really know why this popped into my head to try but it did, I tried it and it worked!  I've been doing it ever since.

For all you ladies that use a brush to apply the black eyeliner wings - here's a tip on how you can clean that small brush without buying a product to do just that.  You probably already have this in your home - as most of us do... Nail Polish Remover!

Pour a few drops of nail polish remover into the cap and dip your brush into it and swish it around and in two blinks of an eye, it's clean!!!  I then take the brush and rub the tip over my soap bar - (just to make sure that there's no nail polish remover on it) I then rinse under water before wiping it dry and using it again.

That makeup gets hard, even if you wipe it with a tissue or baby wipe, it just doesn't get all the makeup off so if you want a clean brush every time, that feels like it just came out the package - try that.  :)




I've never cleaned larger brushes with it so don't hold me to that.  But I can say that all my very small makeup brushes get that same nail polish remover treatment every time and I'm one happy girl that I can have clean and smooth and not spend any money on a product that specifically cleans makeup brushes.  Yes!  ;)

If you try it - post your comments, let me know how you like it or not.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment