Thursday, November 3, 2016

My First Floral Creation by Cindy H. Reed

I love the feature that Facebook has - where you get to see your past posts on the exact day you posted it years ago.  I think that's an awesome feature because who remembers what they've posted years ago?  It's refreshing to be able to go back and see a part of my past.  Some things I reshare, other things - I've grown beyond and don't care to reshare.  :)

I wanted to post this picture of my first floral creation on my blog for you, my readers to see.  My Mother asked me to make her a Christmas floral arrangement for her table and I agreed.  She asked me because she'd seen what I could do with recreating the arrangements she'd get from the stores.

I decided to take on this challenge, something new to me but something I was honored to be asked of. My Mother saw something in me that I wasn't quite aware I had received.  After finishing this creation, high like she asked, in the vase, she and I picked out together - I was proud of what I'd created and I was beyond excited that my Mother loved it.

Over the years, Mom would ask me to make her Christmas table decoration and I had no problem doing so.  I enjoy working with my hands, creating, and I love working with flowers.  I thank God for this gift - my hands are one of my blessings from the Father!  I'll have to go on Facebook and look for the other pictures of floral arrangements I created to share with you guys!

Always - Cindy*



No comments:

Post a Comment