Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - Carmen



ABOUT THE ARTIST - 

CARMEN TAYLOR

I’m a Financial Service Professional with New York Life.  I utilize their 171 years of experience, expertise, and financial strength to assist business owners and HR Professionals with their financial planning and employee benefits offerings. I also work with Individuals to reach their Financial Goals for their families.

I specialize in the following areas:
Pension Planning Strategies
Voluntary Employee Benefits (virtually no cost to employer)
Retirement Planning 401K Roll Over
Whole Life Insurance
Term Insurance
Final Expense/Burial Insurance
Key Person Insurance
Buy-Sell Agreements
Critical Illness plans
Disability Insurance (Individual & Group)
Long Term Care Insurance (Individual & Group)
I’m an Ambassador for the $50 Billion Empowerment Plan for the African American Community

I would love to be your Agent.  My clients have the utmost trust in my ability to do what is right for them.

Interested in seeing how I could be of assistance to you or your organization? Please contact me:

Carmen Taylor
Financial Service Professional New York Life Insurance Company
576 Broad hollow Rd Melville NY 11747
Tel  
(631) 391-5861
Cell (770) 329-8691



No comments:

Post a Comment