Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Life Plan by Cindy H. Reed

I know what I want to do with my life and what I don't. I'm making adjustments to do exactly what it is I want to do but my plan isn't God's plan for my life.

My plan looks good but God's plan looks Great! God has placed my feet on a path and provided me with direction and clarity. He's opened doors I never thought had a knob.

I'm walking into my purpose - can you see that? Can you see that God is using me? Have you seen how far I've come? Have you noticed the change in me? Have you noticed my posts are different than from 8 or 7 years ago? My language is different. My walk is different, my approach is different, my views are different, my body is different, my spirit renewed. Have you noticed?

God has taken this runaway child and placed me in his arms of protection where I didn't want to run anymore because I knew HE had me! I knew He loved and wanted me. He knew what was deep within me and He knew that one day, I'd see my value; one day I'd see my purpose. One day I'd see what He was offering me was better than anything the world could offer me.

Again, I recognize my purpose in life. I recognize that the choices I make will determine which direction I take so I make those decisions with Faith and Prayer - asking my Father for clarity and direction that my way is HIS way for my life.

I've never felt so blessed. I've never felt so loved. Even in my darkest hour - I am loved. Even in my darkest hour, I am chosen. Even in my darkest hour, God provides and takes care of all my needs. He hears my cry and comforts my soul. He makes His presence known.

I don't know where I'd be today if I continued to run from HIM. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be today because of Him. Each day comes with a new game plan and with each play - God prepares me for the daily tackles against the enemy and evil forces. I will always be a victor because, in Him, there's no other outcome than to be victorious!

Do you know your game plan? Are you on the team "Heavenly Father - there is no other!" If you're not playing on this team - you're on the opposing team and you will NOT win! Join the team I play for today and make your mark on society! It's not too late. I extend you an open invitation to join our winning team!

Peace and blessings - Cindy*

No comments:

Post a Comment