Monday, February 25, 2019

Mindset Matters by Cassandra Williams-Herbert




Follow Your Heart

The sense of the meaning “ follow your heart” is a big question. What I discovered when I began to listen to my heart is, I was not totally happy and many times I was doubtful. Your heart is what we have learned to use to connect with others or things that bring one satisfaction.

Let your heart and mind work together as a team. Many years ago, I walked away from something that I loved with all my heart. The more I looked at the situation, the more questions and excuses I found to stay away.

When you allow yourself to follow your heart the more comfortable you become in your spirit.

However, this situation does not come with a date; you must take that initial leap of faith to get the process going. Life is unknown, but anything that we do has unknown outcomes.

There are events in our lives that will bring clarity right to you. It may come from a stranger, TV show, song on the radio, and now premade Facebook posts or motivational messages. You only have to know your next step, and the next step can be given to you by listening to your heart and mind.

Following your heart will lead you on a road of looking at other people living the life they desire with questions. Following your heart will lead you wondering how did it happen for them. Following your heart will teach you how to take action.

The key factor is you have to trust the process. Understand the difference in your life plan verse others. Most essentially develop trust in yourself.

“Destiny comes with Directions™” your path won't look like others even though you may come across similar roads. No one can give you the exact steps for following your heart, but what I can do is share my experiences about my quest for following my heart.
Most people overlook messages from their heart but I encourage you to take note. Get your mind clear. Prepare yourself for the results it produces in your life.

Cassandra Williams-Herbert

Contributing Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment