Monday, October 10, 2016

A word from Cindy*

Good morning family! God bless you all!

Today going forward, I'm reinforcing that I will be the best Cindy I can be! God is truly an amazing God and He loves me.

There are so many challenges and obstacles in life but with faith - even as small as a mustard seed, we shall overcome!

I will be successful because God is with me. I will continue to be blessed - because God is for me. I will always walk in His light because God has promised me. I know what's at the end of my road and one day I'll meet the Father and hear those words - "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

If you don't know the Lord - you're missing out on the BEST feeling that you could ever have. You're missing out on true happiness. You may think you know true happiness but w/o HIM, you're only touching the surface, that He's allowed you to touch! Knowing him, being reborn again is truly amazing!

The list of things that God blesses those that follow Him is too long to list. Each one of us that knows Him receives different blessings - to which those that don't know Him, only touch the surface of happiness and peace. To truly be one in Christ - the words, the feelings, the blessings, the peace, the grace, mercy..... it all goes well beyond words. It's the best of the best and you can't get any better!

Make today your mission to reach out and touch someone that you know doesn't know HIM. Show them how good God really is by living your life as a testimony! Live your life in a way that others take notice! Nothing wrong with them wanting what you have as long as what they want is God! There's enough of the Father to go around.

Again, make today your mission to reach out and touch someone you know may be lost or without Christ! There's no greater gift you can give to another than to invite them to receive the spirit of God.

Make it a blessed day in the Lord family! One love, peace.

Cindy*

No comments:

Post a Comment