Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What keeps me balanced, focused, strengthened by Cindy H. Reed


Photo by Devin Hillery


Good morning Family!

Last week I told you I got a part-time job. Yep, walked in the store and got hired right on the spot, after an awesome interview of course!

I've never had a job in retail before and guess what? Not only did I get hired on the spot but I got hired to be an Assistant Manager! Of course, that's what I inquired about.  No time to be the "Manager" so less is more for me.  God is good - Assistant Manager, I'll take that, thank you very much!

Aflac is priority number 1. Building my business there looks very positive! I love working for myself and this affords me to do just that.

Part-time job - priority #2.

Cindy's Simple Pleasures, LLC and Creations by Cindy's Hands - priority #3.

Simply Cindy blog - priority #4.

Promotion of my new book, keeping up with social media, creating new designs for Creations by Cindy's Hands, selling my jewelry in the retail store, continuing to write my second book, and anything else I get my hands on, is priority #5.

All this is "work" and at times, I'm in awe that I have it all under control. You know why that is? Simple answer - in a word - "God". God is in control and therefore He's blessed me to be able to do these things.

Perspective. Knowing what I want and how I want to do things just makes the flow that much easier. Keeping the faith and remaining in constant connection with the Father keeps me in alignment with His will and His purpose for my life.

This morning, I'll walk into that store and learn how to work the register. I've got to know all the ins and outs in order to manage and be successful. All foreign to me but a challenge I fear not. Learning is key to growth and my zest to elevate myself and surround myself with the right people at the right time is motivation to make that happen.

Today, as in every day, I give Honor and Glory to my Heavenly Father. Never taking a step for granted, always praising.... I thank God for this amazing journey! It's not always pebbled on my traveled road... I come across plenty of big ugly rocks but you know - that doesn't stop me. I simply kick them to the side and keep it moving!

Nothing can stop what the Lord has in store! Find your road if you haven't already. Find your gift(s) as we each have one. Walk into your purpose - you only have one life. Each one, reach one... have you done something lately that you know the Father would be pleased with?

If you don't know your purpose or have direction, stand still long enough for God to whisper it to you. Allow the Holy Spirit to move through you to make a difference in not only your life but someone else's.

Make it a great day in the Lord family! One love and peace,

Cindy*

No comments:

Post a Comment