Monday, October 10, 2016

Just Sharing My Thoughts by Cindy H. Reed

Family - I wrote this today at work, sharing with family and friends. I wanted to post on my FB page to share with others. I hope my words touch someone here as it's touched others I've shared with today at work.


God bless... Cindy*

***************************************************
This is a good one for you to consume. This is how I view life in general.

This way of processing helps me to remain in control and not let stresses affect my daily routine. God is in control and he won't let us fall by the wayside but... we must do our part. We must continue to trust in Him and believe that in Him, all things are possible.

I see the calm before the storm so when the storm hits... my faith never waivers... I know I'll be protected & provided for..... Yea thou I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.....

As I grow older, I find myself reflecting on where I've been, where I am and where I'm going. I've found my purpose. I've also noticed a change in me. God's doing, of course, I am a blessed child of his, in training. I no longer do some of the things I used to do and I feel good about it. I recognize my strengths and my weaknesses. Capitalizing on my strengths, I move forward with an agenda, a self-imposing "to do list". Where I am weak - I work on being strong. I've taken that look in the mirror and I like what I see. Internally I am blessed. I am saved and sanctified. There is nothing about me that is good, that doesn't come from the Lord, and for that, I am eternally grateful and give praise.

Running... something I no longer do. Dropping to my knees, I reached out and was touched. God has signed, sealed and delivered me. My purpose is not perfected, its a work in progress. God is using me for His good. I am trusting Him to guide me.... speak thru me, and use me.

Are you where you need to be? Are you humble enough to accept that God has a calling on your life? Have you asked yourself the question - what does God have for me to do? What's my purpose in life? I believe God has a calling on each and everyone one of us who have been saved by the blood of the lamb. Have you had your little talk with Jesus? Have you told him about your troubles? Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding."

Do you need to take a different course of action? Can you apply for the job? Is your resume in order? Do you have the right qualifications.....

Is your soul saved? Matthew 6:33 - "But seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you." Simple? Sure. Seek you first... God in all His infinite wisdom is there for you.

Your salvation is there, waiting..... Act 2:38 - "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

The time is NOW. Act, don't react. Don't wait.... tomorrow's not promised. Today. We are living in turbulent times..... wars, famine, disease, animal attacks, earthquakes, gay marriage, children killing children and their parents, bullying, natural disasters are more frequent, the list goes on.... Take a good hard look at what the world is going thru. Look into your future. Search deep within your soul. Ask yourself - am I ready?

I hope you all have a very blessed day. Do some soul searching...... if your soul is lost... seek God, (Matthew 6:33); today!

Much love to you, Cindy*

Just sharing my thoughts..... written 8/29/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment