Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday! Featuring: Rayvon Carter


I recently went over my church contributions for last year and was reminded that on Sunday, January 1, 2017, I had exactly 90 cents in my bank account. 


I gave 9 cents to my church anyway during tithes and offering. 

I had a Bachelor’s and a Master’s and was not yet working in my field even though I had been out of school for two years. 

I had gone on first, second, third and fourth interviews and was told I didn’t have enough experience. 

I watched as people made statuses about new jobs and pay raises and new cars and got frustrated. 

The enemy tried to trick me into believing God forgot about me, I was being punished, and that I wasn’t deserving of God’s grace and favor. 

But God. 

I felt frustrated. I was uncomfortable. I was embarrassed. 

But I didn’t stop praying — I stayed true to what I knew to be true. I began to increase my prayer life and stand firmly on the Word of God. I had made up in my mind that I was gonna stick with Him despite what it looked like. 

2017 started off with me having 81 cents after I paid tithes and offering. 

Yet today is my one year anniversary at Apple. In my field. Doing what I love. 

I don’t know what it is that may have you feeling down, but I want you to be encouraged. 

Pray up. Faith up. Glory up. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment