Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - Lisa

Lisa - Owner of HeavenLy HanDs Creations!                                 
Picture

About the Artist


My name is Lisa and crocheting is my passion. As a child, my Mother, Dorothy, taught me this amazing craft, and I never took it as seriously as I have since she passed in 2010. It is near and dear to my heart as if I will always have a piece of her since it was a passion of hers as well. I miss my crocheting partner, but carrying on in her memory keeps her heavenly hands going through mine,,,hence the intentional upper case "D" for Dorothy and "L" for Lisa in HeavenLy HanDs Creations.
http://heavenlyhandscreations.weebly.com/

Visit Lisa's website - fill out her contact form to place your order(s)!  Below are some pictures of her work!  Let's show Lisa our support!





No comments:

Post a Comment