Monday, December 12, 2016

God answers prayers by Cindy H. Reed




I'm a living witness that God answers prayers. I prayed yesterday morning for something to which I received on the same day!

Did I think I'd receive it in such high fashion? Nope. Did I ever consider my prayers would be answered that quickly and be so transparent? Nope, I wasn't expecting that.

I know that God answers prayers - I just wasn't expecting mine to be answered the same day I sent them up. What I'd asked of Him, I received 10 fold.

I'm still thanking Him today for answering my prayers! How blessed am I to be able to see the Fathers work so eloquently done. Still in awe today - I thanked Him any times. I received that blessing because I walk in His spirit. I received that blessing so that I could testify about it. I received that blessing because God said no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

All those who want to do me harm, either by word or way... I am covered in the blood of Jesus and you can throw stones all day, every day - His protective shield (the blood of the lamb) covers me and Satan will never prosper against what God has anointed to be.


Cindy*

No comments:

Post a Comment