Saturday, April 29, 2017

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - Tamia



TAMIA DAILY

My name is Tamia Daily I was born in Los Angeles, CA. I am the creator and founder of LD Botanicals. After years of getting facials, I began to worry about all the chemicals that were in the products the Estheticians
 would use. 

From that day on I began to do research on the natural botanicals that could be used in place of chemicals for skin care needs. After much research and dedicated work, I developed LD Botanicals!

Our mission is to provide handmade, natural skin care products that are effective and affordable. We offer an array of body-beneficial products that were developed to cater to a diversity of skin care needs using the Earth's natural botanicals. Our skin nourishing, moisturizing, invigorating, and aromatherapy is sure to leave our customers feeling refreshed and relaxed.

"We thrive to accommodate all skin types to provide alternative methods to obtaining and maintaining beautiful and healthy skin".

Currently, LD Botanicals is sold at LDBotanicals.com

323-895-3495
LDBotaniclas@gmail.com

Facebook.com/ LDBotanicals
Instagram: @LDBotanicals






No comments:

Post a Comment