Monday, May 1, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday!


SONDRA

As I look back over my life, I can see growth in my Christian walk. As a newbie, I was open to learning all I could about Jesus but reluctant to fully give up the wonders of the world. 

God kept me, blessed me and allowed me the time to come to the realization that I was not any happier with the world than I would be without it. How much time would I lose waiting to make the decision to fully commit my life to Him? 

My God is patient (one of the Fruits of the Spirit) and still showered me with blessings. 

I am grateful for God's understanding, His blessings, and most of all, His love. I read somewhere to never regret something that gave you pleasure; and I'll say that if I didn't have certain things to make comparisons, I wouldn't know how much more wonderful my Christ filled life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment