Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday!



ALEIGHA

At age 33, the Lord showed me that life was transitioning and beginning again for me. He told me to go to the doctor to get a colonoscopy. I consulted my doctor and she compassionately said, "We don't do that until your age 50." I replied, "My mom didn't live to see age 50, she passed away from cancer at 42." She responded, "Oh, it's a family history. I'll have to send you to the gastroenterologist for this procedure." I thanked her and made the call to set up the appointment.

I went to the appointment. He performed the checkup and scheduled the colonoscopy. How many of you know that's it's one thing to hear God say to go get checked and it's another story when they find something? Well, they did the procedure and found 2 polyps. They awakened me from sedation and communicated this info to me. One was pre-malignant and the other was benign! Pre-malignant means precancerous!

How many of you know when God says go, you better go! I was able to get the diagnosis, they lanced the polyps, and everything was finished right then and there! It was finished because Jesus did that for me. I had no chemo, no radiation, no cancer! I have been walking in my liberty and healing ever since that day (9 years ago).

We serve an amazing God! All you have to do is be obedient, go when He says go, and move when He says move!


Aleigha Butler
Author/Motivator/Internet Radio Host

2 comments: