Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Join me in doing God's will by Cindy H. Reed

I knew this journey wouldn't be easy. Remember, I ran from the Father for years. Accepting my role, I knew it would come with long hours and dedication. I also knew I wouldn't walk it alone. I knew that the Father would be there to not only guide me but comfort me. I knew that He'd provide me with direction and protection.

You see, when you're working for the Lord, it comes with challenges. The enemy will always try to attack you - from all directions. The devil will come to you in all forms. He'll use people you think has your back. When working for the Lord - discernment is a crucial part of your armor. One cannot successfully do the job without it. There are tools needed that only the Father can provide.

Will you become overwhelmed at times? Maybe. Will you question your ability to succeed in your mission to spread the gospel? Maybe. You may come up against many, even those closest to you. You may lose family and friends. You may feel like you're traveling alone but let me tell you-you are NOT alone. Not only am I traveling with you as a member of God's team but God is "ALWAYS" with you. He will never leave or forsake you.

If you're doing the work for the Lord - I, Cindy Reed, am your friend. I want to travel with you. I want to spread the gospel as Jesus has directed our steps to do - together. Like you, I too want to connect with other like-minded individuals with the same goals.

I did not get where I am today, overnight. This has been a progressive journey, one I'm proud of. I am a work in progress because every step I take in the name of the Lord has to represent Him in a way that He will be pleased. I don't have all the answers, I don't even know my next steps. I remain faithfully in prayer and humbly "listen" when HE speaks to me.

Am I ready to reach my destination and fully know what the Father has in store for my life? Heck yeah! But I've learned that I must continue growing and I'm not ready yet. God is still molding me. He doesn't pour everything He "needs" me to have, all at once but He feeds me what He "wants" me to have daily. Yeah, I have patience but I'm also filled with excitement! I wanna know where God is taking me.

I've invited you before and am inviting you again - take this journey with me. Bring your friends along. Join me in my quest to do God's will, His way. Help me to encourage others. Help me to bring lost souls to Christ. Help me spread the gospel. Travel with me and share the good news that Jesus is preparing His return.

I don't know about you, I can only speak for myself and what I know of Cindy. I do know that Jesus is preparing His return. I know that we are living the end of days. I know that God wants us to come together in brotherly love and I know He wants us to armor up! Will you armor up and join me today? Will you step out on faith and put what others may think about you back on them?

Let the friend's who want to walk - walk. If they walk - they were never your true friends in the first place. Let the naysayers and the gossiper's gossip! Give them something to gossip about! You are a child of the "Most High" and are out there sharing the love of God.

Let them see you "shine"! It's not a bad thing. If I don't stand for Christ, I'll wind up standing for anything and I just can't let that happen. Join me today in doing what you know is right in your heart to do. Armor up today! Put on your shield. God is waiting.... next in line, step up.

No comments:

Post a Comment