Friday, July 27, 2018





    Trinette Collier Greene












Q: I was recently asked if I was a ‘sugar daddy’ and would I consider being one. I am shocked because I am a man who is seeking a good woman, not a perfect woman but a good person, who I would love to take care of if we get married. Is this the new norm?

Signed: E.C.~ Shocked & Confused

A: I am sorry that you experienced that line of questioning. Unfortunately, there are some women who are NOT looking for loving, healthy, caring, and Godly relationships. They are seeking men who can take care of them financially without being committed. Sadly, this has become the norm among many women. I’ve learned over time that women who approach men in this manner tend to have been in toxic relationships prior, most commonly involving financial losses. However, there are some women who’ve been taught to have men take care of them.

I can’t tell you how to avoid those types of women but I can tell you that there are great women who are wanting the same thing as you. Don’t get discouraged because NOT all women have that same motive. There are MANY who have a desire to be in a respectable, loving, caring and Godly relationship. With these traits, they will know that you will be capable of taking care of them in all areas including financially.

Until next time, laugh, love and live life!

Love,
AunT



Trinette Collier Greene is a Certified Relationship Stylist and Contributing Writer.

Submit your relationship questions to AskAunT@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment