Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday




Linda

My Lord and savior Jesus Christ, always steps in on time.

I was living in Government housing and was a single parent with my twins.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I felt like my world was crumbling before me. Thoughts of dying were so real. The economy was at its worst in that time. People losing small businesses, losing jobs, and homes.

I was determined to leave something for my children. I purchased a home, got myself out of government housing, and became cancer free. Living and loving the journey of life; God continues to bless me.

Trust God in all you do. He makes ways when you don't see it. Believe in God always! I am now Cancer free and am counting my blessings. 


Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Blessing to this special woman in my life strong words of wisdom in time of need i love you...thankyou...

    ReplyDelete