Monday, March 27, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday!


EMMA

God is so good, NO he's great and greatly to be praised. God has blessed me to raise two children and they will both be in college this year, Praise God.

It was not always easy but we kept the faith. We were homeless twice, our car was repossessed, I was laid off a job, but look at God.

I've heard our trials come to make us stronger. Mine came to help me to trust God more and not look to man but to keep my eyes focused on the hill from which comes my help and all my help comes from God.

He has made ways out of NO way. He has turned my tears into joy. When I think about all he has done for us, my soul gets happy. I'm tearing up right now, I can't even see, the tears are just flowing. We've come a mighty long way! Holy Ghost, thank you, Jesus!

All I can say to anyone is to read your Bible, pray, and continue to seek God. It's not always going to be easy but it's worth it. I feel like shouting!


No comments:

Post a Comment