Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - Connie


CONNIE CLAY

My name is Connie Clay, and I’m a lot like you. I’ve been stuck. Stuck in jobs that I hated. Stuck in financial messes. Stuck in bad health. Stuck in neutral, feeling like I was going to work, coming home and accomplishing nothing. Once I got really disgusted with being stuck, I came up with simple solutions to get out of my messes. I can help you too.

I will show you how to begin again. Whether you’ve endured failed relationships, financial ruin, abuse at work or declining health, I’ve been where you are right now, and I know the way out.

I struggled for decades. I was trying to figure out how to manage relationships, time, career, household and body. After many trials and errors, I found simple yet effective ways of getting healthy, caring for my family, advancing professionally, and managing the 24 hours that I get every day.

In case you’re wondering, here’s a little background info on me. I’m a graduate of Howard University and the University of Virginia School of Law. I’ve completed the CaPP Institute Coach Training Intensive, She Speaks of Proverbs 31 Ministries, and the Christian Communicators Conference. I have been mentoring and advising people on a personal and professional level for over three decades. I have had the privilege of mentoring, encouraging and coaching hundreds of clients, witnesses, co-workers, friends and family members
.

I will show you how to: 
  • Make your physical and mental well-being a priority without feeling like you’re cheating your loved ones;
  • Add exercise, healthy food, and good rest to your day without taking time away from the important things that need to be done;
  • Love and care for your family without feeling that your time should be spent on something else; 
  • Advance professionally whether it is as an entrepreneur, in private industry or government;
  • Set and achieve your BHAGs (big hairy audacious goals);
  • Breathe and enjoy life.
Visit www.ConnieClay.com and download your free Goal Setting Playbook. This free resource will show you how to jump start those areas in your life that seem to be stuck in neutral. 

Need an engaging speaker for your church, community or corporate event? I am available to speak in the United States and abroad. For more info, visit www.ConnieClay.com/speaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment