Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Raise 'Em and Praise Him - Testimony Tuesday!



MARK BOOKER

This was me in 1982. I was told I wouldn't walk normal again. I was paralyzed on the left side of my body for eight months from neck to left foot. I had headaches on and off. 
You get trials and tests in your life, we all do, you have to believe and trust God and he will do it - just keep your faith. 

God wanted me to find myself in him. He was waiting for me but it was tough because I got down on myself, but he kept me while I was getting myself together. Thank you God for waiting for me, I'm yours now. 

Thank God for my Pastors Garrick and Mary Brown at Miracle Life Ministries International, for giving me a chance and confidence to tell this testimony. The devil was doing his job of keeping me bound, but they allowed me to break the chains and hopefully, I'm able with this testimony, to help someone else. "I'm free, Praise the Lord. I'm free, no longer bound, no more chains holding me."


No comments:

Post a Comment