Sunday, January 28, 2018

Cindy's Featured Artist of the Week - Angela Edwards


ANGELA EDWARDS

“My Words Have POWER!”

That is the mantra of Angela Edwards, the CEO of Pearly Gates Publishing, LLC (PGP) — an International Christian Book Publisher located in Houston, Texas. Since its inception in January 2015, PGP has been blessed with an amazing and diverse group of over 50 authors who have penned topics related to faith, love, abuse, bullying, Bible study tools, and so much more! Their youngest author is eight years old; their eldest is 73 years old. To their credit and God’s glory, PGP has almost 100 Best-Selling titles to date.


An affordable publishing option (in comparison to some of the large, traditional publishing houses), PGP works one-on-one with authors to ensure that financial hardship is not a part of their publishing process. For those desiring to share their God-inspired messages for the masses — both new and ‘seasoned’ authors — PGP provides services and support that many have said “left them feeling as if they are the only author” placed under the company’s care.

The Holy Bible states that 
“God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7). To that end, PGP is oftentimes found hosting amazing giveaways on their Facebook Fan Page. Most recently, they hosted a contest entitled “New Words That WIN in 2018” — a giveaway that granted one individual a publishing package valued at over $1,200.00! PGP is always looking for new talent and desires to “birth the writer” in YOU! Will YOU be next on their list of Best-Selling authors?





Visit PGP on the Web at www.PearlyGatesPublishing.com.

Connect with PGP on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pearlygatespublishing.

Email Angela Edwards, CEO at BestSeller@PearlyGatesPublishing.com.

Call 1-833-PGP-BOOK(S).

**********

Angela Edwards is the CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Pearly Gates Publishing, LLC. She is a woman of God, wife, mother, grandmother, and trusted friend. Originally a New Jersey native, she has since made Texas her home and embraced the southern culture in all of its fullness. 

Angela is a domestic abuse survivor. Since first telling her abuse-survivor story publicly five years ago, she has become a ‘Trumpet for Change’. She established the “Battle-Scar Free Movement” — an online community of individuals who can freely express and share their own overcoming testimonies while, at the same time, begin the very necessary healing process. As part of her God-given mission, she provides abuse victims and survivors a FREE opportunity to anonymously share their testimonies in a book series entitled God Says I am Battle-Scar Free. Heading into its fourth year of release in the Spring of 2018, Angela is always seeking individuals who desire to help others heal with the power of their words.

Angela holds an A.A. Degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix and is working towards her B.S. Degree in Psychology with a Concentration in Christian Counseling from LeTourneau University. She loves life and affirms daily: “NOT TODAY, SATAN!”

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy for posting this article!

    Hello Angela! I just wanted to say I congratulations on your 3 year anniversary and I enjoyed reading your article on the blog post. Your bio and accomplishments were inspiring. I have just written my first co authored published book. In reading your bio it had encouraged me to open up my life more to help others. I am an introvert and share very little about my self. I was in a verbally abusive marriage and I too have a AA degree in Business Administration. My desire is to get a B.A. in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing. My book shares a portion of my testimony about my marriage. It's called A Threefold Cord Broken: What Happens When Christian Marriages Fail. I just want to thank you for sharing your story. It has caused me to pull back another layer of my life so that others facing divorce can see that there is life after divorce. Here is more about me and my book. www.tfcbmarylucas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can testify to the excellent support, patience and professionalism of Angela Edwards and Pearly Gates Publishing! Recommended to all ages, words DO have power and many lives are being changed for the better and God's Glory !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations My Beautiful Sister! A well deserved Honor to be the Featured Artist! Thank you for helping me birth my first book as a co author in the International Best Seller “I Feel Good”..You truly are a Blessing and Inspiration to so many!!! So Continued Blessings of Favor, Open Doors And Good Success to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing article on an awesome woman of God. She is a pleasure to work with and top notch professional. She made it easy for my words to come alive !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Angela! Through your publishing company, you help many people share their testimonies, experiences and live their dreams. As CEO and Editor-in-Chief, it's demanding work and you perform it professionally and in a caring way. I always recommend Pearly Gates Publishing, LLC to people who seek love, understanding and a caring person to present their soul to the world! Continued Success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would first like to say Congratulations are definitely in order to Angela! Thank you Cindy, for sharing some kindness and love towards her, as she too is an inspiration in her own. I too can attest to the depth of care, kindness, compassion and professionalism of Angela. As an abuse survivor and a new writer for one of the Battle Scare Free books, this has been so tremendously healing, writing even just a small portion of my life. I truly believe that her vision with this series, is for such good cause, with hope to help others, Angela helps to give others a voice and opportunity to do so. Much love to you dear Angela and may we work together more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you Angela. I am forever grateful of us meeting in 2016. Working with you in the Blooming Into Purpose: Out of the Ashes Into the Son anthology was inspirational, educational and fun. I wish you prosperity and success on everything you endeavor impacting the Kingdom. I look forward to continue working with you on my upcoming project. Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete