Thursday, January 25, 2018

Mindset Matters by Cassandra Williams-Herbert


Why  Hello

A simple way to start expressing your gratitude for people, places, and things is by writing everything that you’re thankful for and your essential thoughts on your life, in a journal. It’s a simple yet powerful way to ease your mind and lift your spirits.

Keeping a journal has many positive benefits. Journaling can help with personal growth and development. By regularly recording your thoughts you will gain insight into one of the most important people in your life, that is you.

Practicing gratitude is an act of self-care because it shifts your mindset to the abundance of living and enjoying life. 
Hello” was designed to help release stress and worries, at the same time, helping you find happiness by tapping into your life and your purpose. 

Journaling works for me because it helps me evaluate myself and life. To be able to relate to situations that I either need to embrace or be removed from and review all matters objectively.

It is therapeutic to explore your dreams and ideas in a safe place without fear of judgement. Finding tools to better connect myself, time, manifesting my dreams, helping me grow the confidence to not walk in fear and to believe in the will of the purpose of my life.

Discover Yourself and Who You Are by Journaling.

Have you ever truly wanted to know yourself? Sometimes we can feel so disconnected from our own being, but do not know how to start looking within ourselves. Journaling allows a starting point for this process, as it makes it much easier to sit and have a conversation with yourself. One helpful approach when using a journal in this way is to write down the things you want to address; allowing yourself to regroup and examine your plan or thoughts.

This aspect is tremendously helpful when or during a catastrophe in one’s life. I found that after the loss of my father it was one of the best ways to deal with many situations in my life; good, bad, or indifferent. Although you might not use this journal every day, a best practice is to make journaling an intentional goal. Hello will connect you with parts of yourself you may not even know existed, or want to get back in touch with. What becomes abundantly clear is that life, the way in which we react, as well as the decisions that we make for ourselves, are all routed in perspective of how we move forward in life. By experimenting with new ways of looking at the characteristics that define you, you are opening the door to explore adventures and embrace discovery within yourself.

Journaling encourages self-awareness and once you understand your needs, you can start to take care of yourself. If you want to improve your perspective on life and clarify issues, this is a great way; start writing in this journal. When you imagine and create, it helps you with a sense of purpose.

What I love most is that you will awaken the most important person from the OLD you to the NEW you. Now that I have your attention… Hello.

Best wishes for your Journaling
Cassandra Williams Herbert

Contributing Writer

“In my life, writing has been an important exercise to clarify what I believe, what I see, what I care about, what my deepest values are.” —President Barack Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment