Friday, January 19, 2018

Introducing Wynette Dawson - Simply Cindy's Newest Team Member


It's my pleasure and honor to introduce Wynette Dawson, who joined my team as a Contributing Writer.


Wynette is a domestic violence survivor who knows that she has a higher purpose and calling on her life. She is a single mother of two amazing boys D'Anthony and Brandon. They are her pride and joy which gives her the strength and courage to keep reaching her future endeavors and to keep fighting for happiness. She couldn't ask for a better support system than her family and close friends that love her unconditionally no matter what life throws at her.

Wynette enjoys cooking, writing poetry, teaching her children, interior design, watching HGTV, and spending time with family, She loves being there for others, is an animal lover, and she cherishes her inner peace.

Please help me welcome Wynette to the Simply Cindy Blog team and to our blogging community!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am humbly grateful for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wynette! Thank you for wanting to be a part of my Simply Cindy Blog Team! I know you have great pieces for our viewing audience to read. I look forward to them as well. Welcome and God bless you and your work.

    ReplyDelete